How Baby D is growing. . .

pregnancy

Monday, May 24, 2010

14 weeks down, 26 to go :)

Well, I'm 14 weeks and 2 days along this journey and feel AWESOME!!! I haven't been nauseous in over a week (unless I don't eat, nice, huh). I can't wait to feel Baby D move, but that's a few weeks off. My sister-in-law says that I have a baby bump now, I just think I look fat, but hey, I'll pass it off as the baby :) Started making lists upon lists, lists of furniture to buy, lists of clothes we'll need for the baby, and oh goodness, it was a panic attack waiting to happen.

Anyways, all is well here, my next appointment isn't until June 2, which seems like forever. We probably won't even have an ultrasound until the big anatomy scan at 20 weeks, so I sill have 6 weeks for that. I just want a healthy baby!

2 comments:

  1. I know you love unsolicited advice, so here's an unasked-for tip, my fellow list-maker! If it floats your boat, check out "Great Expectations: Pregnancy Journal & Planner" to help you think of every little possible detail to prep for a baby. It has a TON of lists, and for this obsessive planner, it helped me keep my sanity. (Also, for what it's worth, I used Parenting Magazine's "Baby Must-Haves" book when deciding what to get. I found it really helpful, esp. since places like Babies R Us make you think you need EVERYTHING in the store.)
    OK, end of unsolicited advice. I'll try to control myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a list person too, and I can only imagine the lists DH and I will be making when we are officially pregnant. I found your blog link on fertile thoughts, and so glad there is another one (other than myself) blogging their journey! Looking forward to your next posts!

    ReplyDelete