How Baby D is growing. . .

pregnancy

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

4 dpiui. . . still waiting

So today marks the 1/4 of the wait done. I had some really weird pains on my left side in the groin area. It was a shooting pain and it happened about 3 times this morning. Not reading much into it, but it was very strange.

Soccer season's in full swing, and it's helped to keep my mind off the wait. I really want to play, but I'm thinking big picture, especially since I'm PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise). It's nice to think that right now I have a life beginning inside me, even though at this point it would just be cells dividing, I'll take it! All the obsessive research I've done says that implantation happens anywhere from day 6 to day 12 after IUI/ovulation. . . so there isn't really even anything to test at this point. The boobs are still tender from the hcg shot, but it's manageable.

Well, it's off to lunch and then 2 classes before practice. This getting home at 6:30 really stinks!! I'm exhausted!

2 comments:

  1. I'm anxiously waiting with you! (although not nearly as anxious as you, I'm sure!) And I like your blog--it somehow closes the geographical gap between us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way, so glad that you are hooked so is B!

    ReplyDelete