How Baby D is growing. . .

pregnancy

Friday, March 12, 2010

Lucky #13. . . 13dpiui

So, as you can tell by the early post, I'm totally using the staff delvelopment day today well :) The AF cramps have subsided for the most part, but freaked me out pretty much all night. I woke up at 1:30 this morning having to go to the bathroom, and was still really crampy. Then I couldn't fall back asleep until about 4 am, ugh, I'm dragging today. I'm being cautiously optimistic since this was something out of the ordinary for me. The b**** never shows early if at all, which I thought was a blessing for a long time, because I didn't have to worry about it. Now, it's almost a curse. We'll see what happens. I refrained from testing and DH said last night that he was so frustrated and just wanted us to have a family, it was so sweet and cute. It's the first time he's ever been like that and shown his frustration with the whole IF thing.

2 days, lots and lots of prayers and good vibes. . . .

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting ready to sign off for the weekend, but I'll be thinking of (and praying for) you guys!!

    ReplyDelete