How Baby D is growing. . .

pregnancy

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I could test now. . . but. . .

So today is 12dpiui, and I could test now if I wanted to, but I don't. I'm terrified to take a test because I REALLY don't want to see the dreaded white abyss that I've see for the last year and a half. The RE told me to test on Sunday, so I will, but I'm not looking forward to it like I usually do. Yesterday, DH and I were talking about what I was feeling (and whether or not I was a wacko, of course, he voted yes) and if I felt "pregnant." How the hell do I know? I've never been pregnant, and I've read enough random message boards and blogs at this point to convice myself of just about anything.

As for today, feel nothing really. Nausea went away last night during practice, and to celebrate I ate a HUGE Qdoba burrito, which now sounds completely disgusting. I feel crampy, almost like before AF comes, and my back hurts. Last month I didn't feel this way until after I stopped the progesterone. I'm just hoping and praying for DH and I that she doesn't show her ugly face for about 10 months or so :)

1 comment:

  1. Definitely don't test until Sunday...no need to go thru the roller coaster of a potentially false negative. And you're right, pregnancy symptoms are all over the map, which doesn't make it easier for we over-analyzing females. :)

    Keep up the positivity--only a few more days!

    ReplyDelete