Well it's been a few weeks since I updated, so here goes!
School's done, and last week we were in Jamaica for what I learned is called a babymoon. We enjoyed every second and didn't want to come home. On our way down there, while sitting on the plane, I'm pretty sure I felt the baby move. It hasn't been consistent or anything, but I'm 99% positive that's what I felt.
Saturday marks the 18 week mark and Friday we have our big ultrasound. I'm sooooo nervous, but at the same time very excited to see baby D and how he/she has grown! I'll try to post more pictures, too, since I think I have it figured out.
Father's day is Sunday and both the fam's are coming over for a BBQ. It's nice to have everyone over, but also a huge pain in the a$$. I've been to the grocery store 4 times so far this week and am putting my foot down and not going anymore, lets see how that works. Other than father's day, we have a busy weekend: wedding/CWS/party/CWS after party to do on Saturday. Obviously not going to make it to all of the places that we were invited, but we're going to try. The wedding will probably go to the wayside, it's 2ish hours away.
Going to finish packing our lunch, we're going to the zoo before the 'massive' storms come in this afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment