Going through the joys of fertility treatment one wonderful step at a time.
Friday, August 16, 2013
7 dpiui (trying for kiddo #2)
Nothing lately but exhaustion, but that's likely due to the progesterone that I've been taking for 4 days. I've also had sore bb's and feel like they look different, weird, I know. I've completely stopped drinking caffeine and alcohol for a month now and I'm hoping it pays off. I'm also so busy at work that I don't have time to think about much lately! I hope that this works because it's our one shot for a while to have #2. DD would be such an amazing sister, I just really want this to work.
Other random "symptoms"-ovary twinges (6dpiui), really dark urine despite only drinking water, waking in night to go pee, going to bed early
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment