So you know those people who say, "It'll happen when it's meant to?" I have one thing to say to them right now, and that is f--- off. It is so frustrating go through IF itself, let alone having these ignorant women (who by the way have NO problem in the fertility arena of life) telling you that it'll happen when it's supposed to. Um, no. . . it won't. . . that's why I'm shelling all this $$ out, because it ISN'T going to happen by itself. These people are my IF enemies. They might be my friends personally, but now, I don't talk to them much.
Friends are the people that I have trusted with the knowledge of this journey, the ones that ask how I'm doing and not if I'm pregnant yet (those would be considered the frenemies). Friends are the ones who cared to ask what was going on, and not the ones I HAD to tell out of obligation. Friends make me feel like a hopeful person, and not a person in despair. Friends, I want to thank you, some of you on message boards don't even know me, but you have been more of a friend to me than my "friends" have been because you know the journey. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment