It's official, now I'm in the two week wait! We had our 2nd IUI this morning at 9 am. Everything was different than last time, which is exactly what I wanted since it didn't work last time--different doctor, different nurse (it was the nurse that I have seen at every appointment, and she's great). Different is good.
Now I'm laying around letting nature take its course. I'm hoping that one of hubbie's 65 million swimmers will meet up with one of my eggs and BAM get this thing going. It's really nerve racking though, because it's completely out of my hands. This is one of the few things in life that you truly can't control. You can get everything ready, and it can seem perfect, but that doesn't mean anything. Last time I had 4 eggs and the s/a before the IUI showed 190 million, but it didn't work.
Just have to keep giving myself the pep talk--this is it, it's meant to be, I'm going to be a mom, B's going to be a dad, we ARE going to be parent. Power of positive thinking, and lots of prayer. Maybe that was the RX that I needed. . .
Any prayers you're willing to give over the next couple weeks would be GREATLY appreciated!
No comments:
Post a Comment