How Baby D is growing. . .

pregnancy

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Waiting. . .

So I had my appointment today and now am just waiting to hear back from the doctor. It seems like this whole ttc thing is about waiting: waiting for follicles to grow, waiting for bloodwork to come back, waiting to see if you're pregnant, waiting to start the next cycle. . . or hopefully this time waiting to see a heartbeat, waiting to meet baby, etc.

I've been freakishly optimistic this cycle which is not like me, I just feel good. Work is good, soccer season starts on Monday, spring is near (well, maybe), hubbie is wonderful as always. . . I just feel good. It's the first time in a long time I've felt this way. I'm hoping it's a good sign for what's to come :)

So now I'll go wait some more, the RE usually doesn't call until 1:30, so I have a couple more hours before figuring out what is in store for my weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment