So we got the financing that we needed and decided to go right into another cycle. The nurse at the RE's office was concerned about my lining (still really thick on day 2) and thought there was a chance I might be pregnant (keep in mind, I had taken THREE pregnancy tests, and was having my menstrual cycle). So a little glimmer of hope peaked up, just to be crushed to smithereens 3 days later when I came back for a blood test and u/s before starting the meds.
Anyways, fast forward to today. Cycle day 14, before IF, I couldn't have told you when I had a period last let alone what day I was on. Now, I could tell you what happened on each day of the cycle, crazy. . .
Back to the point, I have 3 follicles all growing together (this is one less than last month) and my hormone levels appear to be "normal" as they don't yet have me on the shot to stop ovulation. I go back in tomorrow, so we'll see what happens. Need lots of good vibes, good thoughts, and good prayers.
I have told myself for the last two weeks that THIS IS THE CYCLE! Will the sperm and egg meet for the first time this month? Stay tuned. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment