How Baby D is growing. . .

pregnancy

Sunday, February 28, 2010

From me to we

So I'm worried about ovulation, I'm pretty sure it was last night, but now I'm all crampy. I really hope and pray that my egg and B's boys met up and did their thing. This whole process is so stressful on both of us. I've completely cut out drinking; had about a third of a beer last night and that was with going to a hockey game! Not too shabby! I'm proving to myself that this is what WE really want.

B has been the best, most supportive husband ever. WE want this so much, WE want a baby, WE want this to work, I've felt as if I was going through it myself but we are both in it. I may be the one taking all the meds but he is supporting me, injecting me, and there for me. He want it just as much as I do and I realize that.

Still praying for this to stick, and for me to be pregnant for the next nine months. . . .

2 comments:

  1. Kristin,

    what a blessing to have such a supportive husband. I can relate. Especially since we have started the process with the RE I just think DH realizes now what it's all about. He makes more comments when he sees young children, "I want to do that" or "I can't wait to teach our kid that" What an awesome feeling to know we aren't going this alone! Praise God for our husbands!
    -Julie aka art_educator

    ReplyDelete