Going through the joys of fertility treatment one wonderful step at a time.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
10 weeks
Tomorrow is the big day at work--telling the co-workers my big, huge secret! Don't quite know what to think, we were going to wait another week but just can't stand it anymore. God forbid anything happen, but if it did, they'd know because I would be a wreck. I'm so excited to be a mom, I just want the best for Baby D! Dealing with a whopper of a sinus infection right now, and I really hope that the doctor can get me in today to deal with it. I really didn't want to take anything for it, but it's getting pretty nasty. Also found out I only get paid maternity leave for the sick/personal days I have so it looks like no more "mental health" days for me until November :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your little baby progress chart at the top of your blog made me laugh--"mommy's uterus is the size of a grapefruit, which she'd like to throw at daddy right about now." Since when did wanting to throw things at our hubbys become limited to pregnancy?
ReplyDelete[btw, have fun sharing your big news!!]
I liked the one about the fingers and flipping people off :)
ReplyDelete