So week 9 and all day sickness is here. No throwing up really but lots of nausea and it's even worse with smells. I was driving behind a livestock truck and a city bus and almost puked. Walked into a bathroom after someone dropped a bomb, and gagged. My soccer players are starting to suspect something's up and ask the other coach if I'm pregnant. . . It must be because I haven't played with them once this year and last year I hopped in and played all the time.
Weight gain so far is about 1-2 pounds, but depends on the time of day. I can handle a couple pounds in the first trimester. Since I'm considered "overweight" I'm only supposed to gain a max of 25 pounds, I do not want to be one of those women who gain 60 pounds stuffing my face with crap. I'm trying to eat well, but the only things that sound good are garbage food--you know, pizza and fried food and burgers. . .
Also, allergies/nasal congestion started to become pretty bad this week. Hubby's getting some benadryl, hope it helps! I've got my first maternity clothes from a girl at work, can't wait to ear stretchy pants :)
No comments:
Post a Comment