Going through the joys of fertility treatment one wonderful step at a time.
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Break is over :(
So my spring break is over, and I'm sad! I just keep telling myself 8 more weeks, I can do it!!! One great thing came from break though--Brian and I got to see our baby's heart beat and HEAR it. It was probably one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had! Back to school tomorrow and morning sickness has slowly been creeping up--it started on Friday. We went to the zoo and into the giraffe complex and I had to run out about to barf. Then tonight I keep vomit burping and it's really gross tasting, ugh! I was hoping to be one of the lucky ones to get through pregnancy without this, but it's totally worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment