How Baby D is growing. . .

pregnancy

Friday, April 23, 2010

Update

Not to leave everyone in the lurch but we had our appointment yesterday. Doc thought he heard the hb on the doppler but was getting a bunch of static since I had just eaten lunch. He did a quick u/s and we (well mostly Brian) got to see the baby. How s/he's grown! The doc saw the heart flutter and told us everything was fine, but since I was flat on the table I really didn't get to see much and Baby D was all over the place, Brian said s/he was really active, so I guess that's a good sign.

On another note found out I gained 3.5 pounds in two weeks, but 1.5 of that was gone after they let me go to the bathroom and I had just eaten lunch, so I'm trying not to get to dwon on myself. Just need to walk more, I can't wait for soccer season to be over so I can get into some sort of routine. All my pants still fit, but my jeans are a bit snug.

Grow Baby D, grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment