How Baby D is growing. . .

pregnancy

Monday, April 12, 2010

New Week

So, this is week 8 of pregnancy and so far so good! Morning, noon, night sickness has subsided for the most part (it rears it's ugly head if I don't eat often enough, nice right?). Today however, I woke up and my boobs that have been incredibly sore are back to normal. I freaked out and Brian thinks I'm crazy, but after some research I found that it could be my body getting used to the crazy levels of hormones coursing through it right now. I hope so. . .

Next appointment with the OB is the 22nd, hopefully we'll hear the heartbeat via doppler, but it might still be too early.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I found your blog through an IUI Q&A. I actually have a blog but, do not have any of our TTC info on it.
    We are going for our first round of IUI next month. I am hoping this is the answer.
    Our RE told me that I have mild endo and only have a 20-25% chance to have a baby on my own.
    Our first cycle will be with clomid.
    Do you have any tips for me? I need all the advice I can get. :)
    thanks!!
    Melissa

    you can email me @ alissa2200@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa--good luck! I was on 6 cycles of clomid and ovulate MAYBE once (that was our big hurdle). Just make sure you have a doctor that is willing to answer any/all of your questions.

    email kdelehant@gmail.com with specific questions if you have any

    ReplyDelete