So 9 and a half weeks pregnant and I'm bored in class so I thought that I'd post. Don't know if anyone really reads it anymore now that the anticipation of becoming pregnant is over. I can't wait to get out of the first trimester. But more so, I REALLY want to hear the heartbeat on doppler tomorrow. Once we hear that, I will feel so much better (even though we did hear it around 6.5 weeks via vaginal u/s), it would just be a big relief. I also am sick of keeping a secret. I want everyone to know, I want to shout it from the roof top, I am so excited to become a mom!
People are starting to wonder, and I am starting to poke out of my clothes, though only gaining a pound or two as I had mentioned. I feel like my face is getting fat, which I DON'T want at all. I'm going to have to find an exercise routine that works for me sooner rather than later. At least soccer season is about over. . . I want my time back!
I still read this! :)
ReplyDeleteI quit exercising not long after I got pregnant b/c I was just so tired, and now that I'm STILL trying to lose the weight, I see that it was a mistake. My dear hubby told me it was OK to work out as I had been, but pregnancy just makes you so paranoid, you know? Let me know if you want me to pimp his trainer skills.
That's where I'm at! I'm so stinking tired with school and soccer that I go to bed at 830-900 some days. I have pretty much zero time with soccer to work out, I gained 2 pounds in 2 weeks, YIKES! I guess not having morning sickness means you gain the weight sooner. . . . time to start a walking regimen, and yes I might need his trainer skills!
ReplyDelete