I DID IT! I HAVEN'T TESTED YET! But boy did I want to this morning!
So it's been exactly 2 weeks since my IUI and I've been having AF type cramps since 12dpiui. It's stressing me out, the cramps were BAD at 12dpiui and then yesterday they were more sporadic and then I woke up thinking they were gone, but alas, they're still here. What the heck??? So of course I do the only natural thing--obsessively search the internet using searches such as "af cramps before BFP" and "14dpiui and af type cramps." For the most part it tells me that it's normal to get AF cramps and it could be my uterus making room for baby, God I hope so! DH and I are so ready to be parents, and last night I thought for some reason that there was no doubt I was pregnant. Then I wake up this morning feeling like a loon for thinking that.
I guess the truth will be learned very soon, which makes my heart beat really fast and my stomach feel as if I'm going to throw up. I'm glad that today is the pre-St. Patty's day celebration. Of course, I'm the DD (haven't drank in about a month), and I hope to be the DD for about 9 more months :)
Any prayers you are willing to send our way would be gratefully received and appreciated!
No comments:
Post a Comment