How Baby D is growing. . .

pregnancy

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Kids having kids

No, 17 year old, I don't want to see pictures of your baby. Why, you're 17, I don't care about the whole unmarried thing, unlike one of my older (she's 70) colleagues. I just want you to take care of the kid. And for some of these kids, I know that isn't happening. Some of these kids are NOT smart enough to take care of a kid, I know, I have them in class. I feel like such an awful person for saying all of this, but why did God bless them with a child, while he's making me and DH jump through hoops? We did the right thing--married, check; real job, check; house, check. . . . ahhhhhh. And then I found out today that these girls PLANNED their pregnancy, what?????!!!!

Sorry for the rant, I just had to get it off my chest. I am not a horrible person, just trying to learn why things happen. I know the saying "God will never give you more than you can handle," but why make nice, good, decent people jump through all the hoops. Am I proving myself?

All done, back to being hopeful and chipper. Just had to vent for a second. Cramping and lower back pain pretty much all day, and I'm hungry again, I'm always freaking hungry. I don't know what it is, but I am, and I ate lunch an hour and a half ago. Thing is my stomach's all blah right now, but I'm still hungry, what gives?

Ok, enough from me for the day. Time to go put on the 7 layers of clothes and go to practice. BFP here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Well, if you're a horrible person, I'm downright evil. Given my line of work, it's clear to me that those who shouldn't breed are the most fertile.
    As for God's plan--ah, one of life's great mysteries. Then one day, you'll look back and realize that everything you've gone thru was for a reason. I'm grateful He has the big picture. :)

    ReplyDelete