How Baby D is growing. . .

pregnancy

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dumb Idea

So today is 3 dpiui, and still feeling good. I got to start the progesterone again and that is an experience in itself :/

Yesterday, after school, we had day one of soccer tryouts. I decided that I was going to hop into a group that was short a girl. . . DUMB IDEA. After about 5 minutes I realized that my ovaries were aching and my uterus felt as if it was going to explode. Then, when I stopped, everything started throbbing--I had to sit down and take deep breaths. I'm not a weenie when it comes to pain, but it was pretty excruciating. I joked with the head coach afterwards that I was afraid something might have fallen out :) She laughed. I will not being doing that again!

Still no real symptoms, my boobs hurt yesterday and today, but that is more than likely from the hcg shot I took Friday. I wish there was a magical way to know once you were pregnant, like you pee purple or something. A definitive yes or no right away once implantation happens. . .

Prayers to all undergoing treatment, we are some strong women!

No comments:

Post a Comment