Our first game was last night and we won!!!!! So excited, but I'm still so tired. I didn't get home until 7:45 last night and then ate dinner, hung with the hubby, took a shower and went to be around 9:30 (really late for me lately). 9 days until I get to see the baby's heartbeat and how many there are (secretly hoping for twins, I think it'd be cool, but would be thrilled with one healthy baby).
I also realized how movements, like shooting at the keeper, really irked my abdomen. I don't know if it was just me over thinking and worrying but it was awkward.
Anyways, onto class, 3 days until spring break--seems like an eternity!
awww you guys get spring break a week before us. I can't wait for ours... the week after Easter. Enjoy. Glad you are having so much fun wuth soccer.
ReplyDelete-Julie aka art_educator