How Baby D is growing. . .

pregnancy

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 8

It feels like it should be so much later today, I guess that's what happens when you get up early and go to church and actually get things done! We are finishing watching Julie and Julia and it's all that I can do to not think about the fact that I will be testing very soon (1 week from now). I still have zero symptoms, which is very different from last time--I had all these twinges and feelings in my abdomen, it was probably just gas :)

I've been saying lots of prayers for DH and I to be blessed with our first child, I feel selfish asking for something for ourselves, but it's all I can do to stay sane. I have to believe that this will work and all the heartache I felt last month after getting the dreaded BFN will be wiped away this month with a BFP. I'm still trying to stay very positive but I'm getting nervous as "test" day nears. I hope that everyone will keep us in their thoughts and prayers, we really appreciate them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment