How Baby D is growing. . .

pregnancy

Friday, March 5, 2010

Great Distraction!

So last night we went and saw John Mayer and he was AMAZING! It was such a great distraction from what I've been going through and thinking about. I just got to sit back and enjoy a show with a wonderful hubbie and some good friends. I didn't have anything to drink either (despite the goofy picture DH took of us and posted on fb).

I'm 6dpiui and yesterday my back started to hurt over my right side. It felt like when I had a kidney infection when I was younger (didn't drink enough water), but it was just on the one side (which is also the side I had 2 follies). I'm hoping it's a good sign. I also woke up this morning with a nice case of nausea. I thought I was going to hurl everywhere, I ate a piece of toast, no help. I came to work, no help. Finally 5 hours later, I am feeling a little better but have a nasty taste in my mouth. Who knows, maybe I'm just being a head case? It could also be the fact that 7 hours of teaching + 2 hours of soccer= a whole lotta tired, and that could've cause the nausea. Only time will tell, 9 days until testing, might as well be a million. Here's hoping and praying this is it! Baby thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment