So today, I feel like poo. My stomach's in a jumble, I'm starving by my 4th class (11ish), and I keep having very sharp pains on my right side that shoot down the crease between my leg and right ovary. UGH! I've been out like a light each night and I'm not known to be a deep sleeper. Then I wake up at 5 (when the first alarm of many--thanks you-know-who) and can't go back to sleep. I want to think that it's implantation, but who knows at this point. I also thought that the wicked witch (AF) was going to visit this morning, I had some really bad cramps when I woke up. I bet if I wasn't going through IF, I wouldn't notice all this junk :)
The big day's is steadily approaching, and I'm praying that we get our BFP this time.
(Just added now at 2:10)--so lunch was at 1:15 or so and I was starving. I could only eat my oatmeal and half my veggie chips. Couldn't eat my grapes or pudding because I wasn't really even hungry for them. I want to know what is going on so badly, is this a sign or am I being a whack job? I really don't want this to be all in my head. . . or because of progesterone. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment