How Baby D is growing. . .

pregnancy

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Double Digits--YAY!

Today marks the double digit past IUI--10! Getting soooo close to testing and I'm getting so nervous. I am still very confident this is our time to be parents. Yesterday the clumsiness continued with me tripping INTO the shower, and dropping my keys about 15 times. I also went to bed at 9 last night, woke up at 5:45 this morning and probably could've slept for a few more hours if I had the opportunity. Also having some boob pain like last month (which I'm attributing to the progesterone) but also some pains on the side that come and go. I want to think they're real, but I'm also a mental case right now, so everything's up in the air.

Last night I had a dream, though. It was the first baby dream I've ever had. I found out that we were having a boy. But the dream was so strange, they pulled the baby out of me, checked the gender, then put it back in. I'm hoping it's my body telling me something :) I had a dream last time that I got a BFP, and we all know how that worked out for us. . .

Any thoughts?????

No comments:

Post a Comment