So today is 9dpiui. . . still not really feeling anything! What is going on here?!?!? I was certain that everything was great, but I feel nothing. Reading message boards doesn't help because women will say that they had symptoms, then spotting (implantation), then more symptoms--I want to write on the board and say "helllloooo, you can't have pregnancy symptoms BEFORE you're pregnant!" I am also on progesterone which mimics any kind of pregnancy symptoms you may think you have, it's actually probably the meanest drug out there. It makes your boobs sore and you feel all bloated ALL the time. The only thing I've had this month is lower back pain (almost kidney-type pain) and some ovarian pain, mostly cramping.
This weekend something else struck me as strange--I was VERY clumsy! Now those of you that know me know that this is not unusual, but the extreme clumsiness that occurred was crazy! Saturday, I was making chicken salad and dropped the mayo on the floor (thank goodness for plastic containers). My DH thought it was the funniest thing in the world, and kept asking what happened and I had no idea. Then last night we were making chicken tacos for dinner and I dropped the lid for the chipotle spice, knocked the vegetable oil over, spilled veggies everywhere. . . . It's like a three-ring circus at our house right now.
I hope that being clumsy is a good sign, I'll take 9 months of clumsiness!!!! I've also had a bad taste in my mouth for a couple days now, I'm hoping and praying for some good news this weekend!
If it makes you feel any better, the only "symptom" I remember noticing before I tested is that I wasn't as hungry. I'd fill up a lot faster and the thought of more food wasn't at all appealing. All the other fun symptoms showed up later. Of course, I don't know if things would be different if I were going thru IF...but for what it's worth.
ReplyDeleteThanks! It does make me feel better. A lady at work asked me today (as I was telling this story) if I was pregnant. All I could think was UGHHH, but then it made me happy because she continued to say that she was very clumsy when pregnant with her kids.
ReplyDeleteYou will be the first person I tell, thanks for being such a great friend!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAnytime...though maybe you should tell DH 1st. ;)
ReplyDeleteWell after him, silly
ReplyDelete