It's 5 dpiui and still nothing, no twinges, cramping, nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach. . . . I think that the women that claim to have these symptoms at 3dpiui are crazy (sorry if you're one of them, I was one last month). It is WAY TOO EARLY for any of that, implantation hasn't even happened yet! I'm taking it easy and enjoying the ride, well impatiently enjoying the ride.
Soccer season starting has been awesome and exhausting all at the same time. DH and I went to bed at 9:30 last night, and I've been waking up at 4 am the past few mornings for no real good reason. It's like my body thinks it's time to get up, when all I want is a few more hours of sleep!
Is it March 14th yet? It'd be awesome to have a "St. Patrick's Baby," hubby would love that! John Mayer concert is tonight, should be a good distraction. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment