How Baby D is growing. . .

pregnancy

Friday, March 19, 2010

2ww all over again

13 days until the ultrasound, and that's all I can think about. That and not peeing myself. Seriously, there are great perks to being a teacher--summers and weekends off, snow days, etc. but when you're a traveling teacher (don't have your own room) and you're in the early stages of pregnancy it sucks. I have no time to go to the restroom and so I feel like I don't drink enough water in the morning. In the afternoon it's no problem--lunch, study hall, physics and done, but in the morning it's physics, physics, medical modules, medical terminology--all in different rooms of course.

Any how, I'm still super excited about everything it still just doesn't feel real. I'm really tired and my boobs feel as though they've been used as punching bags: they are so sore! Brian teases that I'm like an old lady because I go to bed at 8:00, oh well :)

I'm so glad it's the weekend, one more week until spring break (another good perk of teaching).

No comments:

Post a Comment